The price for teaching, food and living expenses is 1450 DKK per week.
Besides that, there are following expenses:
- Registration fee: 3.000 DKK (incl. School clothes and material) – this fee is not return in cases of cancelling a registration.
- Payment of the main line trip (fall): 1000 DKK.
- Payment of the introduction trip in Denmark (fall): 2000
- Club La Santa (fall): 6200 DKK.
- Payment of the main line trip (spring): 2000 DKK
- Adventure trip Austria (Spring): 5000 DKK (the trip is optinal)
In addition, there will be a deductible for the Uganda trip (the trip is optional)
In case of expulsion, ISI reserves the right to charge course fees for the 4 weeks following the expulsion.
You must have an travel insurance to travel abroad with us.
If you cancel your stay or for other reasons you cannot participate in a signed up and paid trip, you are always liable for a deposit and from two weeks before departure you are charged for the full amount. Therefore, we recommend that you have a cancellation-insurance yourself.
Information for the Norwegian loan fund (lånekasse):
- The weekly price at ISI Sports College is DKK. 1450, -
- Tuition amounts to 70% = DKK. 1.015, - pr. week
- Food and lodging make up 30% = DKK. 435, - pr. week