We would like you to get the most out of your stay at ISI. That is why we have rules and guidelines for the school:
On-time attendance is compulsory for lessons, meals and general school events. Dispensation to this may be given under special circumstances. If so, it must be agreed to by the head of the school at least two days in advance.
From 2300 (11pm) it must be quiet in the dorm room corridors - and in the sports hall. After this time, normal and quiet socializing is still welcome. As a student, you have to spend the nights at the school.
Guest visits - possibly overnight - can be arranged after agreement with the head of the school. Guests that are staying at the school during lessons have to attend these in line with the students, to the extent possible.
Rules at ISI Sport Folk High School
- Alcohol is not permitted at the school. However, beer and wine can be purchased at the school's student parties and other special events.
- As a student, you are allowed to go out in your spare time, but you must sleep at the school overnight and you are required to attend all your lessons the following day.
- Storage, sale or consumption of cannabis or other drugs is prohibited at ISI, both on and off school premises. Any violation of this will result in expulsion.
- Storage, sale or use of doping is prohibited at ISI, both on and off school premises. Any violation of this will result in expulsion.
- Physical and psychological violence, theft and vandalism is prohibited at ISI. Any violation of this may result in expulsion.
- In case of expulsion, ISI reserves the right to charge course fees for the 4 weeks following the expulsion.