Course fees (2018/2019):
The fee for tuition, room and board is DKK 1,450 per week
Additionally, the following fees apply:
- Registration fee: DKK 3,000 (includes school clothing and materials) - the fee is not refundable in the event of the registration being withdrawn.
- Additional payment for outdoor trip in Denmark (autumn): Approx. DKK 2.000
- Additional payment for La Santa Sport trip (autumn): Approx. DKK 6.000
- Additional payment for a sport week/trip, all sports, except golf (spring). DKK 2.000
- Additional payment for golf trip abroad (only golf students) (spring): Approx. DKK 7.000
- Additional payment for adventuretrip to Austria (spring): Approx. DKK 5.000
Golf Course specific payments:
For students who would like unlimited play at Ikast-Tullamore Golf Club an additional fee of DKK 500 per term will apply.
- If you should wish to terminate your high school course prematurely the school reserves the right to charge course fees for the 4 following weeks.
- All students MUST have a valid travel Insurance
- If a student should terminate their course or if they for some other reason are unable to participate in an already registered for and paid for trip, the student is liable for the full amount due. We therefore recommend that students take out private travel cancellation Insurance.